Saturday, May 21, 2011

I left some clothes in the states [i live in Egypt] and i want them. what do i do


I left some clothes in the states [i live in Egypt] and i want them. what do i do?
I dont want to pay import tariffs because they're not new! so how can i get them back without paying the tariffs? [PS:i cant send them with anyone because i don't know anyone coming from the states soon!]
Egypt - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy or buy another clothes
2 :
As your clothes are used you will not have to pay tariffs, customs or tax. Just have them sent to you, don't worry.
3 :
ok buy new clothes
4 :
Collect your clothes next time you visit, old or new you will have to pay import tax on them if you ship them. I did, they said the clothes looked new. Customs are a law unto themselves so beware.
5 :
send them by cargo or shipping
6 :
tell someone in the states to ship them to u by dhl or fedex
7 :
Are there a lot of clothes? I'm pretty sure that you would have to pay the tariffs whether they are used or new, and depending on where they were made, the tariffs could be higher. Maybe 50-100 pounds, sometimes more depending on how many pieces of clothing you left here. If it's just a few things (like 4 or 5 or so), maybe I could bring them when I come in May? I live in Kentucky at the moment... Just send me an e-mail if you don't have a lot of clothes and want me to bring them when I come.
8 :
i just got a 32 pound box sent from philadelphia to cairo by fedex for $375.00





Read more discussions :