Thursday, April 14, 2011

How much monthly would I need to live comfortably in Alexandria Egypt without rent


How much monthly would I need to live comfortably in Alexandria Egypt without rent?
I have an apartment in Alexandria Egypt and I live in Orlando Florida at the moment. How much money would I need monthly to live comfortably in Alexandria. I currently own an apartment that is fully furnished. Can someone give me a breakdown of all the monthly bills. Electricity = ? Water = ? Food = ? Internet = ? Leisure = ? and any other bills I would need monthly. Also what is the price for a tutor to teach me Arabic there. Thanks all for the responses
Egypt - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello Matt. Living in Egypt is fairly Cheap. i dont think you will exceed the 1000$ expenses monthly. 1000$ is about 5500LE here wich is considered a lot. i live in a different area over here .. (more south) but well .. here is the average we pay over here (1 dollar = 5.5 Egyptian pounds) Electricity = about 50 LE Water = About the same Food = Depends on the style you live. Food IS cheap Internet = 100LE Feel free to PM
2 :
hi there , like cesar said it's very cheap here , Electricity max. 100 LE Water max 50 Food , depends on your style Internet 95 LE for 512kbps , 130 LE for 1Mbps Leisure not much Nat gas max 20 LE Mobile phone max 200 LE depends on how much you use it actually , the average minute price here 20 piasters land line phone max 100 LE ( 100 is toooo much) if you have a car , the gasoline here is very cheap comparing with Canada & the US. gasoline 90 is worth 1.75LE/liter 92 is worth 1.85LE/liter 95 is worth 2.75LE/liter





Read more discussions :