Thursday, May 14, 2009

I live in Egypt , pregnant and I want to deliver my baby in USA,how much it will cost? and what about charity


I live in Egypt , pregnant and I want to deliver my baby in USA,how much it will cost? and what about charity?
I heard that Ican deliver my baby in USA for free, by charity and my baby will take the american citizinship plz help me.....
Community Service - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you for real
2 :
stay the hell home. We have enough trouble without having to pay for your delivery. did you know that US citizens don't get free health care so why do you think you should.
3 :
I am not sure if you can do so. Where did you hear that. Maybe if you refer to the same source that you heard that from you can get further information and it will help you.
4 :
wow... bramblerock you are a...just wow , why did you become a nurse? your job ...better yet ...our job as nurses is to HELP people , do you turn away people that don't speak English too telling them they don't belong here? what if this person is being honest ? what if they need to have that baby here to spare the child's life ? don't turn anyone away , ever , especially if you don't know their situation , you remind me of those girls i see in my classes everyday and wonder why they would enter a line of work where they help people ...... Don't think i don't understand where you're coming from , I pay taxes too but seriously what if she needs this information?? Young lady , Ms. G , i don't know your situation , but i would look into getting citizenship because a lot good having a child here would do if you get your tush bounced home , but above all and before you listen to me , i would look at the last 2 times you asked this question , there are several excellent solutions there , especially the one by elizablahblahblah ,read her words and take her words to heart , i wish you and your yours the very best of luck , provided ... however ... that you are being honest
5 :
you have to find a way to get in in time for delivery.I hear the mexicans do that so that the child will have US citizenship.May be go to Mexico first and run across the border with all the rest of them.







Read more discussions :