Friday, June 1, 2012

What do people outside Egypt think about the Revolution occurred in Egypt


What do people outside Egypt think about the Revolution occurred in Egypt?
I'm from Egypt and live in Egypt but would like really to hear from others. Thank you.
Other - Politics & Government - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm glad Mubarak is gone. I'm worried about what happens next.
2 :
I hope your military lets democracy happen faster than it appears that they are
3 :
Hopefully the Egyptians get freedom and peace.
4 :
Congratulations. We hope your freedom lasts. Iran has set up a protest tomorrow.
5 :
Compared to the fall of the Berlin Wall, its just another run of the mill coup. Lets see where your People take it~!
6 :
I really don't know what to think. I believe it's right that you guys kick the current president to the curb, but now here comes the hard part; reform. Look at the French revolution, from the time the king and queen were kicked out of office, all hell broke loose for the people. Various people fighting for control, that's what I expect to happen next to Egypt. Just continue to stand for what you believe in and don't let others tell you otherwise.
7 :
Personally, I think that people have the right to protest. However, when violence is involved, then I am strongly opposed. In Egypt, Mubarak resigned from office and it was clearly in the best interests of the people, but we should be wary of his successors into government. He was a key player in the Middle Eastern peace talks and now he is gone, that could damage the talks. Hopefully his successors will continue to be key players in those peace talks, but only time will tell. Also there is fear that the Muslim Brotherhood may get share of power, but my only view on this is that I hope this doesn't make Egypt "anti-Israel", etc. As your question included, "What do people outside Egypt think..." then I should point out that I am from the United Kingdom.
8 :
Cautiously optimistic. Your from Egypt? Wow your avatar looks like someone from North Huntingdon PA.
9 :
when any country has riots and rebellions it caused fear in the world. The world is going through a Depression caused by greed or the love of money so of course there is going to be trouble




Read more discussions :