Thursday, April 1, 2010

did you notice that there are so many Asians live in Egypt


did you notice that there are so many Asians live in Egypt?
of course they are welcomed but i `m wondering why they are here ? are they studying, working or what?
Egypt - 14 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
everyone has to be somewhere. even if it's BFE.
2 :
There are different types, mostly Malaysian and Indonesians I think they are studying in Azhar or something like that, and there is the chinese traders, and they are everywhere.. but they havent yet founded China towns anywhere.. but I'm sure they will someday
3 :
I really didnt! I think they're far more in the Gulf Area. I only saw one Indian guy working in Burger King and I was really surprised because its not that common.
4 :
I worked for 9 months in Suez and Alexandria and never saw a single Asian.
5 :
some of them are studying here. others are technicians working in Korian companies.
6 :
Asians are a very smart people, they are stereotyped to be tourists, but really they observe everything and everyone. I'm sure they're just doing the same as they would in any country just like any other group of people, they just tend to stand out more since they're features are noticeable in a crowd, and they tend to have large families/groups of friends.
7 :
I only see them in the summer when I go to the North Coast. They sell stuff there. That's all I know.
8 :
there is a place in Alexandria calle the chinese district or el hay el siny full with chinese after agamy west alexandria ,
9 :
i noticed that also but i like them face they make me feel peace but they bring good stuff to sell it here
10 :
I KNEW IT!!! They are planning to take over!!!
11 :
thirs many of them study in colleges especially el azhar the big no is chiness thy by thir products even inal;lflats in big towens thy begin to by the national products also mainly clothes the last catiguary of them in port said in textile factories due to thir low salary it is a great problem that government must take in considiration but where is it god only know
12 :
yh 2 years ago i saw one selling on a stall...a man asked her how much something was and she was talking in arabic seemed very weird but it was funny
13 :
yes i saw alot of them in al azhar
14 :
Asians are everywhere in the world. i don't mind :-)






Read more discussions :