Friday, May 1, 2009

I need to know all the requirements for me a U.S citizen to move 2 and live in Egypt


I need to know all the requirements for me a U.S citizen to move 2 and live in Egypt?
Please & thanks for any and all info. But I need someones help-I'm not picky just as long as you give me accurate information:) Well my fiance lives and is a Citizen of EGYPT, I am American Citizen, wish to move to Egypt and marry him. With that being said, what are any & all the requirements for me to go to him in Egypt & live there?
Egypt - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The answer to this question is that it is an intractable business housing in a total of 1001449.00 acres 68470000 citizens through the rendering of the Republic
2 :
Its relatively simple, you go and get a 30 day tourist visa at the airport, then you can get up to a 5 year "touristic residence" extension in your passport at the Mogamma building downtown....for marriage you will need a paper from the American Embassy (also near downtown) stating that u are free to marry. (check the US embassy in Cairo website for details as if youve ever been married it can be a bit more complicated. You must be a Christian or a Jew to marry a muslim Egyptian, and you will have to sign papers attesting to this. You get married downtown also, and pay the small fee, have your witnesses (they will provide if u dont have any) if u are muslim you need a wali (guardian) You will need some passport photos also....living in Cairo is miserable however, dirty, crowded, full of corruption, but the paper work isint very difficult.







Read more discussions :