Monday, December 21, 2009

How can i save money for laptop? i live in egypt


How can i save money for laptop? i live in egypt?
i live in Egypt i have got L.E100 The point is that my parents don't agree for me to work
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well my friend, laptops aren't as nice as they seem. Once they fall, they brake. If you want one for travelling purposes or just for a portable computer, you can start by WORKING hard for it. Don't always depend on your parents, I am not sure what kind of jobs you have there, but with hard work and some patience, it should only take you a few months. Good Luck!
2 :
Saving money is the essentially the same everywhere. Either trust a bank or stuff it under your mattress. And if they have Starbucks there... make your own coffee. I hope you get my point.








Read more discussions :