Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How to go to a boarding school in england (i live in egypt)


How to go to a boarding school in england (i live in egypt)?
i am 13 years old but my mum said it's to expensive . what to do ? how i ask her ? how i get the money ?it is important (bad education in egypt !!! ) if there is a scholarships i am good in dancing
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I guess you can be an international student? The high school I'm going to attend is private, and a bunch of international students from Korea go. Scholarships are usually given out based on current academic performance and how well you do on placement exams and such (in US). At my age, I don't really hear about people getting scholarships from extracurricular activities for high school, so I'm not sure if dancing will give you any luck. As for your mom, tell her about how important education is and hopefully that might win her over. You could also probably get financial aid from the school, too. Good luck!







Read more discussions :