Sunday, March 21, 2010

A question for those who live in Egypt


A question for those who live in Egypt?
where can I buy books in Egypt online? or any bookstore that sell books of english literature and fiction. I used to buy my books from cairobookmark.com but it's been coming soon since september 2006. It never comes anyway. Currently I buy my books at Virgin Megastore, but all the editions are very very expensive. I need to know about an online bookstore, or a bookstore that I can go by easy transportation since I live in heliopolis.
Books & Authors - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to amazon.com for they have every book in the world Of Course
2 :
You can also go on ebay.com - if you choose advance search option, you can choose for the search engine to show you only books that are shipping from Egypt, and not from all over the world.
3 :
there is alot of bookshops in maddie try to call from ur cell phne ur provider to ask to give u a bookshoops like 2121 in vodafone and 8888 in mobinile and i think maddi is da best
4 :
i happen to live in Cairo and there are alot of bookstores here i forgot to tell u i was in Giza last week and (Lol) i opened a sarcophagus and a mummy was in there nd my wife was so scared she peed her pants because this is our first couple weeks here because my wife wanted us to move (again) bc it was to cold in Wisconsin but i wanted to move here because i am interested in Egypt





Read more discussions :