Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm egyptian and I still live in Egypt , can I join the US navy? and what do I need to join


I'm egyptian and I still live in Egypt , can I join the US navy? and what do I need to join?
I'm egyptian and I still live in Egypt , can I join the US navy? and what do I need to join?
Military - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First you would need to move to the United States first. * To enlist, you must be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien. * Be between the ages of 17-34. Seventeen-year olds need parental consent. * With very rare exceptions, you must have a high school diploma. * Take and pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test. * Pass a Military Entrance Processing Station medical exam. * Women are eligible to enlist in all occupational fields, with the exception of serving in the Navy Seals or on submarines.
2 :
You must be a permanent resident of the U.S. to join the military, that is you must live here and have a green card.
3 :
why won't you join the egyption army instead and help your country? you arabs are really wierd
4 :
only US citizens or Legal Permanent Residents with a Green Card may enlist. the military cannot and will not help you emigrate and gain your Green Card.
5 :
being in egypt is a bigger obstacle than being egypyioian. It would help if you already had a visa of some sort, even a temporary one. But, getting a visa is harder than joining the marines, I suspect. I'd go to the counselate or embassy, and talk to somebody there, even ask to talk to the marines there. Or, you could call the marine corps recruiting command.




Read more discussions :