Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Is it safe to live in Egypt


Is it safe to live in Egypt?
I want to move to Egypt someday, Teach history or become an archaeologist or study egyptology. I want to be able to live there and enjoy the entertainment and beauty of this country. But my family is worried if I live alone, so I want to know is it safe to live there, especially for an american like myself? Or is there a city which is safer than the other? Please get back to me,
Egypt - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Egyptians by their nature are peacefully and you will be very welcome when u come to egypt. believe me you will really enjoy the weather , nice people and learning about our great history
2 :
yes it's very safe
3 :
Of course it's safe to live in Egypt. As a foreigner, I would advice you to live in Cairo, but I never thought you would live anywhere else; except if u get used to the country. Or maybe Alexandria. But if you want to study egyptology, you can study it at the American University in Cairo www.aucegypt.edu
4 :
absolutely yes,Safe
5 :
for the safety i have been told that it's safe , but for living there, i have been told that within the 6 months you will want to get out. for the safety area in cairo, you have the Maadi good for foreigners. and Alex as well. my advice is to visit Egypt first and then you can decide.
6 :
YE ITS SAFE




Read more discussions :