Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am from Pakistan and have always wanted to live in Egypt. How hard do you think it would be for me


I am from Pakistan and have always wanted to live in Egypt. How hard do you think it would be for me?
By that I mean how hard would it be for me to get adapted to the culture and language.
Egypt - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it all depends on how old u r. if ur young then i would say u don't have a problem. but if ur old then it's going to be hard for u to get in to their society
2 :
I've always wanted to go to Pakistan.. wanna switch places? lol. I dont htink adapting will be a problem.. I think the cultures are pretty much the same.. they're both Muslim and eastern countries so.. they probably share the same values and moral standards. As for the language.. i've never met any egyptian who knows Urdo so..that would be a problem.. almost all egyptians know english atleast a little..so you would get by..







Read more discussions :