Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Any Egyptians from outside of Egypt that live there


Any Egyptians from outside of Egypt that live there?
That may sound confusing haha, but I mean are there any Egyptians that live in Egypt that used to live outside of it? If so, whyd you come back to egypt? Was it hard adjusting? I want to go back, but I've lived in the US all my life so im a little worried about the culture shock. I visit egypt often but never actually.. lived there haha so i want other peopels opinions
Egypt - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
this question just made me think about these guys in egypt who threw an innocent dog off of a roof and laughed as it cried @Radwan anyone could tell that dog was not vicious or anything, it was a soft dog that should of ate them up alive, so stop defending them because you sounding real stupid right now.
2 :
First I lived in Egypt then I went out then I came back then now I am out again etc..
3 :
This is a wild dog that went up to their roof. How else could they have gotten rid of it? Note: I am not at all saying what they did is right..
4 :
Hello!Now the egyptians living very good! It is different from the ancient Egypt.No disputes and some people live in the Nile near. The Great Sphinx of Giza, a large half-human, half-lion Sphinx statue on the west bank of the Nile River, near modern-day Cairo, is seen with the Chephren (Khafra) Pyramid in the background.So,it is good that live here. Request an audience:http://www.countryholidays.com.cn/tours/Middle-East-North-Africa/Egypt-92/
5 :
didn't go back yet but inshallah soon..maybe not too soon but soon :)
6 :
are there any Egyptians that live in Egypt that used to live outside of it? -Am here. whyd you come back to egypt? -7okm el awy. Was it hard adjusting? Sure thing.
7 :
@diamond: i agree with you @radwan dont even for a second think that guy can be defended for, what he done is completely atrociously disgusting it actually made me cry. how can evil be so embedded within peoples hearts my gosh ''how else could they have got rid of it'' ??? through the stairs not like he got up there any other
8 :
Depends on the place you will be living in .. But anyway there will be a HUGE cultural shock !
9 :
My dad is egyptian, but I was born here, and this is all I know. We have many egyptian friends some of whom have moved back to Egypt. Right now they wish they had not moved back. When I asked them why they moved back to Egypt they said that is was really hard to find work here, they didn't have the necessary papers to work and therefore any job that they were able to find paid half of what someone with working papers would have made. They said they were struggling here just to have basic things, but upon moving back to Egypt (he has been back for 2 years now) he is still unable to find a job, the unemployment is very high and the price of some things has gotten very expensive. Now he wishes that he did not return, but because he broke his original visa he cannot get another one to return to the states. His English is perfect so is his arabic, but still he can't find a job. Look into this more before you make the jump to moving there. Don't forget the exchange rate either. It takes a lot more egyptian money for a flight back than it does american money.








Read more discussions :