Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can I buy a Laptop or iPod from U.S while i live in Egypt


Can I buy a Laptop or iPod from U.S while i live in Egypt?
well my question is about the adaptor or the charger, i know the laptop's adaptor is 110-240V but does that mean is works on a 50-60Hz? and if the iPod touch charger works same way? the adaptor plug is not a problem as there is lots of converters here, but i only need to know about the V and Hz? Thank you.
Other - Electronics - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yo it would work cuz my laptop n ps2 are from the us n im at morocco but i got a 110-220v on my pc and it does work on a 50-60hz do yea it would work but do u got the big transfors or the lil ones cuz on my ps2 i use the big one cuz it hase more v.ac n the lil one on my pc so over all it would work
2 :
Yes you can. Buy it online from this: http://amazon.imam4u.com/search/?s=laptop Check there, a lot of accessories is available. -smn





Read more discussions :