Monday, June 7, 2010

I live in Egypt and i want to migrate to USA


I live in Egypt and i want to migrate to USA?
i am palastenian and live in Egypt and i want to migrate to usa when i finish my my dentistry study what can i do? and i also want to have one of the yahoo hotjobs when i migrate is that possible? somebody help me plz
Immigration - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Good Luck, you've got almost no chance.
2 :
Its immigrate,not migrate.If you send me a Manga juice I will try to help you:)))))))
3 :
On one condition...that you stop by Edinburgh and pick up a certain Scot on your way! ;-) Please hurry!!! Thanks and good luck to you!
4 :
migrate???? do you have wings?
5 :
Hey man, don't you listen to these a...s!!! But do me a favor. Come here legally. Get a work-visa. It's possible..
6 :
The Xtians may crucify you here if you Muslim.Even if you are a Xtian Palestinian.Many Jews here,and most pro Israel,and you know why you have to be with no country and Out of (it). Your country or your nationality have no granted Human Rights. You,illegal alien even there?no much better would be here,where everyone came in illegally,even with violence.The local aboriginals are still in Concentration-reserved space. Call this your "Promised Land",and others may get an idea.
7 :
Stay where you are believe me, this is the most racist country in the world. You'll probably end in jail chaged with terrorism. Just listen on Web the radio station from here in L.A. www.kfi640.com and find out for yourself.
8 :
This should help you: http://www.us-immigration.com/ http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis... Welcome to you but ....(no terrorist allowed though)
9 :
Hmm, it is a well known fact that unlike us Brits, the Yanks do have a tendency to wonky teeth and may need your service. The only thing is that thinking isn't something they are famed for either and may think you'll file them into the shape of pyramids. You may have a tough time, but good luck! Oh yeah, no need to abduct me. I can make it there all on my own. She's quite frisky tonight, so I'll be leaving shortly for the airport! lol





Read more discussions :