Friday, January 7, 2011

I am Eritrean refugee live in egypt how can find someone who can spnsor me to Australia


I am Eritrean refugee live in egypt how can find someone who can spnsor me to Australia ?

Egypt - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think there are at least 70 million Egyptians who are asking the same, to find someone who can sponsor one of them to Australia sorry @AMJ,, I am from the 13 millions remained (Egypt is 83300000 person ) who do not want to go to Australia,,,.actually I do not care of the place as I know , everywhere is a different kind of sh*t,,,. lol edit,AMJ.., I understand what you mean,, it is ok,, everyone is taking what is meant for him/her.Perhaps if I were young, I would get married even to Guinean to go there in my age nothing makes any difference lol ..cheer up
2 :
lol...@Zoser yes every egyptian want to go to austrailia, even my husband. Good luck! I told him the same thing that I will tell you..."Why didn't you marry an Aussie?" edit: @Zoser..I wasn't talking to you about going to Austrailia! the only thing I said to you was lol....you misunderstand my proud Egyptian friend...and of course I would not advise anyone to "use" a woman of Foriegn origin to gain entry..I myslef am foriegn married to an Egyptian..it was a joke!!!
3 :
why do you want to go to Australia in particular . in Australia if you have a degree you will have to study again , pass exams again till you are acknowledged . those who go there have family members who give them cash till they stand on their feet . try to make a better choice .




Read more discussions :