Saturday, January 1, 2011

I live in Egypt and I've an old Spanish coin since 1870 how can I sell it in good price


I live in Egypt and I've an old Spanish coin since 1870 how can I sell it in good price?

Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do some investigations on your own...look up information on the internet about coin values, or get a book on coin values at the library or a book store. Then talk to a reputable coin dealer. You'll know whether they're reputable or not if you have some idea of what the coin is worth. Check around to see what they say regarding the value. You have to remember that unless this is an extremely rare coin, not too many people outside of Spain might be interested in it. You would most likely get the most for your money if you put it up for sale on an internet auction website.
2 :
I would say to find a drunk in a bar to buy it, but are their bars in Egypt? It is a common coin and is usually found in US coin dealer's junk boxes for a quarter or less.





Read more discussions :