Friday, October 21, 2011

How can I send/wire money to my daughter in Tokyo, from where I live in Cairo Egypt


How can I send/wire money to my daughter in Tokyo, from where I live in Cairo Egypt?
I heard that Western Union offices in Tokyo have closed down, need another safe alternative.
Japan - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go online. westernunion.com or any other banks.
2 :
One of the safest ways I know is PAYPAL. I don't trust western union. Cheers from DOWNUNDER
3 :
Among Japanese banks, only Suruga Bank was dealing with Western Union until a couple of years ago. But they are no longer doing it. So there is no bank in Japan who can deal with WU. But if your daughter has an account in a Japanese bank, you can send money to her account.
4 :
Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ has an office in Cairo. The bank is one of the largest bank in Japan. They might give you a good suggestion. http://www.bk.mufg.jp/english/network/chu_af.html





Read more discussions :