Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Egypt: How people live? How they communicate and move


Egypt: How people live? How they communicate and move?
I want to know what people think about how people in Egypt live, talk, move, work...etc. Ive heard A LOT of questions asking if Egypt has internet? If we live in the desert? In tents? Move around on camels or horses? And such questions. IF you think that or have other ideas of Egypt, please answer with what you think? IF you've heard people asking about things like that, i would like to know them. IF at one time in your life you thought that today's Egypt is still the same as Ancient Egypt, tell me what you thought and how did you find out it wasnt. Im just doing a little study about how Egypt's image to the other developing and developed countries in the world. Thank you for helping :)
Polls & Surveys - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, I know that Egypt is a very highly developed country, I know you have internet there are many Egyptian users on this site, I know you have modern appliances just like most countries, I have never thought Egypt to be a backward country, also I believe it to be a mainly Muslim country, but I have seen on documentaries that many young modern woman choose to dress freely, it is their choice and not forced apon them, I also believe cities such as Cairo to be very highly developed. Hope this is of some help to you, good day!!





Read more discussions :