Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am British, How Do I Get Permission To Live In Egypt


I am British, How Do I Get Permission To Live In Egypt?
I am a british citizenship and I want to live in egypt, how do i get permission, to rent, to work, to drive, and will I be accepted easily.
Egypt - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yep u can live in Egypt, u can contact me via my email address and i will write u all the information u need ah_louxor@hotmail.com>>>
2 :
It's pretty easy to get permission to live in Egypt. I'd recommend you find a job opportunity first before going as that would definitely make things easier for a long term visa. Try the Egyptian embassy in whatever country you're in to find out all the paperwork you might need. Good luck
3 :
I think you need work first, it will be a strong cause to stay.Then every thing else will be so easy. I think this link will provide you with more info.: http://egyptwww.com/en/more.php?mode=view_item&sub=701&item=37829 & you can also try the Egyptian embassy.
4 :
You can buy, rent and be accepted easily. To live and stay officially is something else and not difficult. If you don't have an amount equal or more than 10 million Egyptian pounds, you can start any good business in Egypt that create jobs or offer something good to the community. I don't advise you to live in the crowded Cairo. May be Cairo suburbs if you like to be near to the capital, but Cairo is very crowded and polluted all kinds of pollution.







Read more discussions :