Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I live in Egypt and i dont think that Drontal for cat's tapeworms is available, is there a substitution


I live in Egypt and i dont think that Drontal for cat's tapeworms is available, is there a substitution?
I used to give my cat fluvermal but it doesnot work.
Cats - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
selemectin works on my cats. It's a once a month treatment for tape, round, and hook worms Also it treats ear mites, fleas, ticks. That cat will be doing well on this med. There are many places to order it online.
2 :
Instead of posting this question three times in a row how about GOING TO A VET so that the vet can give you the medicine you need??????? You also need to get your cat on a monthly flea treatment as cats get tapeworm by ingesting a flea that has the tapeworm larvae inside it.







Read more discussions :