Monday, February 21, 2011

Where is the best city where one can live in Egypt


Where is the best city where one can live in Egypt?

Egypt - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i would say in like mid egypt beaus its really beautiful there
2 :
Hi,,, i would say either Cairo, or Alexandria.... good luck
3 :
i ma from egypt and the best place is sharmelshick
4 :
Alexandria, nice city with nice beaches.
5 :
Alexandria, No much PPL No much noise Wounderfull weather all Year By the sea Great PPL Cheap . .... ... I can't stop tell the best thing in Alexandria I adore it. It's my country which I can't leave. ▂▃▅▆▇█▓▒░★▄¶╦╗▄╠╣▄©★▒░▓█▇▆▅▃▂
6 :
the best city to live in egypt is alexandria. i lived there for 2 years and it was so nice . you can see the sea its so beautiful.
7 :
if you has tolerance for noise and pollution, then it's definitely Cairo.
8 :
I'm Egyptian, although i'm from Ismaillia, I say ,of course, Alexandria...





Read more discussions :