Sunday, April 1, 2012

I live in Egypt; I'm going to Ireland, pass the Dubai airport and go to Kuala Lumpur. Which place is cheaper


I live in Egypt; I'm going to Ireland, pass the Dubai airport and go to Kuala Lumpur. Which place is cheaper ?
I'm shopping for electronics (PS3, Wii & Ipod) and clothes and shoes. Any thoughts?
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Get it in Kuala Lumpur. Ireland has a good economy going and Kuala isn't that great. Generally when the economy of a country is bad, you get more for your money. I'm from the US. When married to my ex husband, we would go to Pakistan for a few months at a time. We did our primary shopping for clothing, jewellry, and non edible items from there because it was so cheap.




Read more discussions :